In this week's episode, we're taking a unique and sigh of relief-inducing approach to productivity. I'm interviewing, Lisa Zawrotny, founder of Positively Productive Systems, host of the Positively Living Podcast, and a Productivity and Organizing Coach about how we can achieve productivity in a far more peaceful and positive way.
We get into:
- Lisa's story; how and why she came to become a productivity and organizing coach
- How to avoid burnout, overwhelm, and frustration by clearing the path and decluttering from the inside out
- The mindset shifts we need to make in order to let go and move forward with peace and ease
- How to use filters to determine what makes sense for YOU and what you have the bandwidth for when it comes to optimizing
- How alignment is key when it comes to doing your best work, taking concrete action steps, and changing habits
- How understanding yourself leads to accepting yourself and how that can unlock productivity in a new way
- How we can be a work in progress and a masterpiece simultaneously
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Lisa Zawrotny is the founder of Positively Productive Systems, host of the Positively Living Podcast, and a Productivity + Organizing Coach certified in time and stress management. She uses simplicity, self-awareness, and systems to help multi-passionate creatives boost productivity, balance business and family, and avoid burnout. When she’s not sharing the wonders of decluttering and habits, she’s playing music, drinking iced coffee, and watching movies with her husband and kiddos, or reading while trapped under a cat.