If you could tap into having your body and brain perform better, how much different would your business look? How much more refreshed would you feel? What would life be like if you were operating with your brain and body at their fullest capacity?
My guest today, Tanessa Shears, will inspire you to do just that AND give you the practical (achievable) steps to start doing so right away!
Tanessa is a health consultant and host of the Becoming Limitless podcast. She helps entrepreneurs scale their business by optimizing their health, focus and productivity with science and biohacking. Her passion is working closely with business owners to implement effective sleep, nutrition, movement and out-of-the-box stress management strategies to eliminate brain fog and wake up feeling well-rested, energized, and focused. She does this by optimizing the performance capacity of your body & brain so you can produce more meaningful, impactful work output and scale your business faster.
- Tanessa's story about how and why she does what she does today
- What Tanessa believes are some of the biggest misconceptions are around biohacking, nutrition, and education around self-care
- Why sleep is so important and how to help maximize it to improve our efficiency and productivity
- Why nutrition matters and what the HECK we should eat to feel our best
- How your work environment can actually help make you more productive
- How your brain is like a supercomputer
- And how to approach goals when it comes to our health in a reasonable, manageable way
Connect with Tanessa Online:
12 Ways to Biohack Your Energy: http://tanessashears.com/energy
Becoming Limitless Podcast: http://tanessashears.com/podcast/
Learn more and Join She Built This HERE!